You don’t have the time or expertise to train your staff on how to properly use your website to create new content, raise awareness, or take donations. That’s why we created the OrgSpring Nonprofit Website and Technology Training Program.
OrgSpring was founded on one simple premise:
Every nonprofit should be able to create and maintain an effective and unique website that helps the organization reach and engage its supporters, and ultimately, achieve its mission online.
But, being a nonprofit, we understand you have limited access to resources, and you often face the following technology issues:
- We don’t know how to take online donations
- We don’t know how to create online events calendars
- We don’t have money for a site
- We don’t have staff to create or maintain the site
- We don’t have staff with technical expertise
- We don’t know how to design websites
- We don’t know how to access our existing website
- We don’t know what the words “domain registrar” or “hosting account” mean
- Our web designer is not reachable and doesn’t return our calls
- We have a site, but don’t know how to access or use it
- The person who handled our website just left the company
- We don’t know how to create content
- We don’t know where to find good ideas for content
- We don’t know how to setup cloud access
- We don’t know how to share documents with constituents or our staff members
Believe it or not, we understand all these issues. We’re a nonprofit too and we only work with other nonprofits…and that’s exactly why we created the OrgSpring Nonprofit Website Training Program. Our training programs take complex web and tech issues and make them easy to understand.
The technology exists today so that your nonprofit can do the following things online:
- create a website quickly and inexpensively
- effectively manage your website
- add e-commerce to your website for selling products and services
- take online donations
- add pictures, videos, and other media
- add pdfs, presentations and other documents
- track the effectiveness of your site with analytics
- and update your website with ease
With our website training program you will learn how to do all the things listed above and many more.
We can hold training for one person or your entire staff online, in our conference room, or at your office location(s). Trainings can range from one-hour to multi-day events depending on the level and complexity of training required.
We offer pre-set training programs to cover things like managing your website, training your staff on how to use a website, update content, share on social streams, and more.
OrgSpring also offers custom training programs for things like planning new websites, integrating your site with CRMs, using a CRM, planning online donation campaigns, training your staff on how to use social media for advocacy, and much more.
If you’d like to train your staff on how to effectively use the web and social media to increase your website traffic or online donations, fill out the form below: